Aug 17, 2016: I don't normally sign here, but I just signed 8 copies at the B&N at Broadway and 82nd St in NYC: 212-369-2180. (I think The Strand and McNally Jackson are out, but I'll try to return to them soon. I'll post when I do.)
I try to keep a supply of signed copies at three stores that I can get to by bike or subway. All ship worldwide. Call to make sure they have a signed copy:
- McNally Jackson Books is a great indie store in NYC: 212-274-1160 or info[at]mcnallyjackson.com (They keep fewer on hand than B&N, below.)
- Barnes & Noble at Union Square (NYC): 212-253-0810. They order a dozen copies at a time, so they generally have the best supply. I signed 8 copies Aug 24.
- The Strand is a huge indie bookstore in Manhattan: 212-473-1452. They seem to be stocking the book again, so I'm signing there again. On July 1, I signed several copies each of hardcovers and paperbacks, all on sale. (Hardcovers are the original edition, without the new material.)
If they're all out, email me and I'll try to head down there soon.
There are two paperback editions: 1) The US publisher, TWELVE, and 2) the UK publisher, OLD STREET. Only the TWELVE paperback has the
new material added March 2010 and 2016.
- Japanese — Released 2010.
- Korean — To be released by 2018.